360-degree Dome 9 megapixel Network Camera
The WV-SFN480, a 360-degree Indoor Fixed Dome Network security Camera employs a new developed 12.4 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor and a new 4K HD ULTRA engine to provide several H.264 High Profile Streams or JPEG streams, up to 9M quality in Fisheye mode.
The 4K 360-degree camera has integrated an image compensation being able to provide a wide variety of transmission modes: Fisheye, Panorama, Double Panorama, Quad PTZ, Single PTA and Quad streams.
The WV-SFN480 can deliver 9M image up to 15 fps and 4M image up to 30fps. The day/night function with the digital noise reduction and 3D-DNR allows clear images in low light conditions.
- 360° monitoring with a wide variety of transmission modes : Panorama, Double Panorama, Quad PTZ, Single PTZ, and Quad streams (H.264)
- 9 Megapixel images up to 15 fps.
- Smooth PTZ operation without mechanical action
- Built-in distortion correction function
- A fisheye lens control function realizes intelligible screen operation intuitively.
- Smartphone monitoring : Direct camera control from smartphone
- Wide dynamic range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range.
- High sensitivity with Day/Night (Electrical) function : 0.3 lx (Color), 0.2 lx (B/W) at F1.9
- Built-in ABF enables automatic focus adjustment for sharp image, and corrects the focus shift that caused by temperature difference. You can install the camera even in the environment having drastic changes in temperature.
- Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
- SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)