The analogue telephone system has taken telephone systems for small to mid-sized companies a giant leap forward, offering features seldom available in this category.
The telephone is your main source of communication – your link to business partners, customers, friends, and even your family members both inside and outside the office.
The KX-TES824 and KX-TEM824 Advanced Hybrid Systems are phone systems which can support your business and personal needs.
The KX-TES824 supports 3 outside (CO) lines and 8 extensions. The KX-TEM824 supports 6 outside (CO) lines and 16 extensions. With optional cards, you can easily expand your system capacity up to 8 outside (CO) lines and 24 extensions* as your needs grow.
- 3-level Automatic Reception with voice guidance
- DISA (Direct Inward System Access) with message
- Built-in Voice Message (BV)
- Caller ID display on SLT and APT
- Flexible SMS routing
- Intuitive customisation and maintenance
- UCD (Uniform Call Distribution) with message
- Doorphones, Door Openers, and Doorbells
- Automatic configuration for outside (CO) line type
- Centralised feature setting for T7710 (PBX mode)
- PC programming (USB/RS232C) and easy maintenance
- CO busy out
- Budget management
- Call charge calculation
|Door intercoms and openers (max.)||4|