Indoor HD Security Camera
The WV-SFR311 HD security camera employs a new developed 1.3 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor, and can provide up to 4 H.264 High profile streams, or JPEG streams, to ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording from “UniPhier”; Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
The WV-SFR311 can deliver double than real time (up to 60 fps) transmission at 1,280 x 720 image size. A true day/night function with the new developed multi process noise reduction and 3D-DNR allows clear images in low light conditions. In addition, the user has a simple way to select light control modes – just choose from outdoor, indoor or fixed electronic shutter speeds.
- 720p HD images up to 60 fps
- Approximate 1/3 inches, high sensitivity MOS image sensor
- Super high resolution at HD/1,280 x 720 created by high sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams (max. 4 streams) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by new enhanced “UniPhier®“, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform.
- Enhanced Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 133 dB wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras
- Multi process NR & 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions
- High sensitivity with Day & Night(IR) function:0.01 lx (Color), 0.003 lx (B/W) at F1.6
- ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation
- New technologies like Fog and Super Chroma Compensation for clear image in harsh weather conditions and a better color reproducibility even in low illumination are equipped as standard
- Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability