PT-VZ570 Portable LCD Projector
The PT-VZ570 series comprises six models, each offering a blend of high image quality, low Total Cost of Ownership, flexible installation and collaborative functionality. These consist of the network-enabled PT-VZ575N (WUXGA, 4,800 lm), PT-VW535N (WXGA, 5,000 lm), and PT-VX605N (XGA, 5,500 lm) with each model complemented by a non-network variant carrying similar specification (PT-VZ570, PT-VW530, and PT-VX600).
The projectors offer a maintenance-free operational life of 7,000 hours when set to eco mode, significantly reducing the Total Cost of Ownership for businesses and educational institutions.
All six models allow both portable and ceiling-mounting, while Vertical Lens Shift and Screen Adjustment functionality means easy adjustment of images projected onto flat or curved surfaces, as well as angled projection.
Superb Performance and High Picture Quality
- Featuring WUXGA resolution, ideal for lectures and presentations requiring highly detailed images (PT-VZ575N/VZ570).
- A brightness level ranging from 4,800 lm*1 to 5,500 lm*1, and contrast ratio of 5,000:1 in a compact body.
- A maximum 7,000-hour*2 lamp/filter replacement cycle reduces the hassle and cost of maintenance.
- Quiet 29-dB*3 design helps to hold viewers’ attention.
- The Daylight View Basic function ensures clear images even in brightly lit rooms.
Various Wireless Funtions (for the PT-VZ575N / VW535N / VX605N)
- Miracast™ wireless projection capability allows you to instantly mirror whatever is on the screen of a Miracast-compatible device.
- Download free apps for iOS and Android devices and project a wide rage of media*4 quickly and easily.
- Transfer data from the screen of your PC or laptop via wireless LAN*5 using Wireless Manager ME 6.2 software,*6 which features a new interface for faster connection. Multi-Live mode enables simultaneous projection from up to 16 computers in split-screen mode.
- Plug our Easy Wireless Stick ET-UW100 (optional)*7 into your PC’s USB port and project wide variety of content-no app installation required.
- A USB Memory Viewer function*8 for projecting without having to connect to a computer.
- USB Display function*8 for easy projection using a USB cable.
Excellent Funitions and Flexible Installation
- DIGITAL LINK transmits digital signals up to 100 m (328 ft) with a single cable. *8
- The vertical lens shift and a 1.6x zoom lens enable flexible installation.
- Horizontal, Vertical, and Corner Keystone Correction*9 enables angled projection.
- Curved Screen Correction for projecting onto a curved screen.
- Equipped with two HDMI input terminals and abundant interfaces.
- Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC.
- Compatible with leading control systems, such as Crestron Connected™ application and the AMX control system.
- Other useful features including a built-in 10 W speaker, a built-in closed caption decoder, Blackboard modes, etc.
|Power supply||AC120 V, 50/60 Hz (North America),
AC110 V, 60 Hz (Taiwan),
AC100-240 V, 50/60 Hz (other countries)
|Power consumption||380 W (North America),
386 W (Taiwan),
386 W (other countries)
|372 W (North America),
378 W (Taiwan),
378 W (other countries)
|Standby Mode (Eco) *1||0.2 W (North America), 0.2 W (Taiwan), 0.4 W (other countries)|
|Standby Mode (Normal)||14 W||8 W|
|LCD panel||Panel size||16.3 mm (0.64 in) (16:10 aspect ratio)|
|Display method||Transparent LCD panel (x 3, R/G/B)|
|Pixels||2,304,000 (1,920 x 1,200) x 3, total of 6,912,000 pixels|
|Lens||1.6x manual zoom (throw ratio: 1.1-1.8:1),
manual focus, F 1.60-2.12, f 15.30-24.64 mm
|Lamp||270 W x 1,
lamp replacement cycle (lamp power: Normal/Eco): 5,000 hours/7,000 hours*2
|Screen size (diagonal)||0.76-7.62 m (30-300 in), 16:10 aspect ratio|
(input signals: PC, lamp power: Normal, picture mode: Dynamic)
|Center-to-corner uniformity*3||85 %|
|Contrast*3||10,000:1 (full on/off)
(input signals: PC, lamp power: Normal, picture mode: Dynamic, iris: On)
|Resolution||1,920 x 1,200 pixels*4|
|525i (480i)*3, 625i (576i)*5, 525p (480p), 625p (576p), 750 (720)/60p, 750 (720)/50p,
1125 (1080)/24p, 1125 (1080)/24sF, 1125 (1080)/25p, 1125 (1080)/30p, 1125 (1080)/60p,
1125 (1080)/50p, 1125 (1080)/60i, 1125 (1080)/50i,
Displayable resolution: VGA to WUXGA (non-interlace),
Dot clock frequency: 25 MHz to 162 MHz
(compatible with HDCP, DIGITAL LINK not included on PT-VZ570)
|RGB (analog)||fH: 15-91 kHz, fV: 24-100 Hz, dot clock: 162 MHz or lower|
|YPBPR (YCBCR)||fH: 15.73 kHz, fV: 59.94 Hz [480i (525i)],
fH: 31.47 kHz, fV: 59.94 Hz [480p (525p)],
fH: 45.00 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [720 (750)/60p],
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60i],
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 25 Hz [1080 (1125)/25p],
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 48 Hz [1080 (1125)/24sF],
fH: 67.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60p],fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576i (625i)],
fH: 31.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576p (625p)],
fH: 37.50 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [720 (750)/50p],
fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50i],
fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 24 Hz [1080 (1125)/24p],
fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 30 Hz [1080 (1125)/30p],
fH: 56.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50p]
|Video/S-Video||fH: 15.73 kHz, fV: 59.94 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60],
fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]
|Optical axis shift||Vertical: +44 %, U/D ratio on top end: 17:1|
|Keystone correction range||Vertical: ±25° (auto/manual, input: WUXGA),
horizontal: ±30° (manual, input: WUXGA)
|Terminals||HDMI IN||HDMI 19-pin x 2 (compatible with HDCP),
audio signal: linear PCM (sampling frequencies: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz)
|COMPUTER 1 IN||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR/YC x 1)|
|COMPUTER 2 IN /
|D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 1 (RGB x 1), (input/output selectable using on-screen menu)|
|VIDEO IN||Pin jack x 1 (Composite VIDEO)|
|AUDIO 1 IN||M3 x 1 (L-R x 1)|
|AUDIO 2 IN
|M3 x 1 (L-R x 1) for audio input or for microphone connection (variable)|
|AUDIO 3 IN||Pin jack x 2 (L, R x 1)|
|AUDIO OUT||M3 x 1 (L-R x 1) for output (variable)|
|SERIAL IN||D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|USB A||USB type-A
(for the Memory Viewer) x 1
|USB B||USB type-B
(for the USB Display) x 1
|RJ-45 x 1 (for network and DIGITAL LINK
(video/audio/network/serial control) connection,
100Base-TX, compliant with PJLink™,
HDCP compatible, Deep Color compatible)
|RJ-45 x 1 (for network connection,
compliant with PJLink™
|Built-in speaker||4 cm round shape x 1, output power: 10 W (monaural)|
|Noise level*3||37 dB (lamp power: Normal), 29 dB (lamp power: Eco)|
|Cabinet materials||Molded plastic|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||389 x 125.0*6 x 332 mm (15-5/16 x 4-29/32*6 x 13-1/16 in)|
|Weight*7||Approx. 4.9 kg (10.8 lbs)||Approx. 4.8 kg (10.6 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C-40°C [32°F-104°F]
(less than 1,200 m [3,937 ft] above sea level),
0°C-30°C [32°F-86°F] (between 1,200 m and 2,700 m [3,937 ft and 8,858 ft] above sea level)*8
|Operating humidity||20-80 % (no condensation)|
|Modulation||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, BPSK,
QPSK, 16QAM, 64QAM, MIMO
|IEEE 802.11b: up to 11 Mbps,
IEEE 802.11g/a: up to 54 Mbps,
IEEE 802.11n: up to 300 Mbps
|Operating range*10||Approx. 30 m (98 ft 5 in)||–|
|Frequency range||IEEE802.11a/n: 5.18-5.85 GHz,
WEP (128 bit/64 bit),
|Supplied accessories||Power cord with power cord holder x 1*11, wireless remote control unit x 1,
batteries (AAA/R03/LR03 type x 2), computer cable x 1,
(Logo Transfer Software,
Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software,
Wireless Manager ME 6.2)
(Logo Transfer Software,
Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software)