LCD Portable Projector
Panasonic portable projectors a ‘World’s first’
The Panasonic compact PT-VW350 series is the industry’s lightest and smallest 4000 lumen class LCD projector, with capability for wireless mirroring of PC and Android™ devices.
The portable projectors of this series feature an industry-beating 10,000:1 contrast ratio and, thanks to an innovative cooling system, they are the lightest in their class at just 3.3 kg and 3.4 kg for network models.
As well as superior brightness and contrast over legacy models, lamp replacement has also been extended to 5,000 hours (7,000 hours in Eco Mode), resulting in lower total cost of ownership.
Networked models will support wireless mirroring of almost any media including video, websites, and documents via Intel® Pro WiDi. This new wireless mirroring supports simple connection, improved stability, better security and faster response times.
Together with enhanced Miracast connection for Android devices and proprietary apps for iOS, Android™, and PC, these wireless solutions allow free collaboration and communication in the office and classroom.
All models include an HDMI input, monitor out, and two D-sub inputs as well as an inbuilt 10W speaker. Network variants allow the addition of a memory viewer for easy media display via a USB memory stick.
The four model series comprises of the PT-VW355N (WXGA, 4,000 lm) and PT-VX425N (XGA, 4,500 lm) and two non-network variants, the PT-VW350 (WXGA, 4,000 lm) and PT-VX420 (XGA, 4,500 lm), both with similar base specification.
- Bright Images
- Despite its lightweight and compact dimensions, the PT-VW350U outputs 4000 lm of brightness for clear and brilliant images.
- Daylight View Basic
- Daylight View Basic uses a sensor to measure ambient light, optimizing brightness, color, and contrast for vivid images in bright rooms.
- High Contrast
- The iris mechanism optimizes light output according to content. Blacks are deep and rich while colors and highlights are reproduced with realism.
- Quiet Operation
- The quiet design keeps noise levels down to a low 29 dB on Eco Mode, minimizing distractions during presentations.
- 7,000 hr Maintenance-Free
- When used for eight hours per day, lamp and filter replacement is not required for up to four years (or 7,000 hours of operation), slashing cost of ownership.
- Other Features
- Direct power off function
- Low power consumption on standby with standby mode set to Eco
- Auto input signal search
- Real-time keystone correction
- Input guidance function
- Color-board and blackboard modes
- Easy remote monitoring and controlling over LAN
- Crestron Connected, AMX DD, and PJLink compatible
- Ecology-conscious design