PT-EX12KU XGA LCD Projector
With 13,000 lumens and a 4000:1 contrast ratio, the Panasonic PT-EX12KU XGA LCD Projector possesses the image power to project vivid, saturated pictures in a variety of lighting situations. Panasonic’s LCD projector offers brighter and more vivid images with full high definition resolution.
The Panasonic projector touts a pure color control feature that provides bright, crisp images even in brightly lit conditions for a superb picture no matter the time of day. The unit is a dual lamp design and auto cleaning filter technology extends operating stability and contributes to reliability. It is no secret that the Panasonic PT-EX12KU projector is brighter and better than ever with a compilation of numerous Panasonic proprietary technologies.
Monitoring more than one projector from a remote location is extremely easy thanks to Panasonic’s multi projector monitoring and control software. The software allows users to control and monitor up to 2048 projectors from a single PC. Users are able to receive email notifications regarding network connectivity and lamp status.
Lens not included.
- High 13,000 Lumens Brightness and 4000:1 Contrast Ratio
- The 2-lamp optical system uses high-output, 380W UHM lamps to produce high brightness of 13,000 lumens. Contrast ratio is also high at 4000:1
- Full 10-Bit Image Processing System
- The use of a full 10-bit image processing system provides smooth tonal expression. For example, skin tones appear natural and true to life
- Excellent Colors with Pure Color Control
- It is inherently difficult for LCD projectors to attain both high brightness and superb color reproduction. For this reason, in addition to the three conventional LCD panels that control the light intensity for the red, blue and green primary colors, the PT-EX12KU also features a pure color control function that independently controls the light intensity of yellow coloring. This provides rich overall color expression while maintaining brightness
- The Multi-Lamp Optical System Enables Stable, Extended Operation
- Even if one lamp goes out during use, the other lamps continue, so projection is not interrupted. Lamp Relay mode also allows long-time, continuous operation
- Highly Durable Optical Engine Ensures Excellent Long-Time Image Quality
- The LCD panels and polarizers inside the LCD projector’s optical block tend to degrade over time. Their degradation adversely affects image quality. Inorganic materials are used for the LCD panels and for the polarizers that are prone to degradation to resist time-related changes in the optical block, therefore achieving a replacement cycle of up to 10,000 hours
- The Long-Lasting Eco Filter with User-Friendly Maintenance
- The PT-EX12KU features the eco filter, which efficiently captures dust and requires no replacement for up to 12,000 hours. It consists of micro cut filters that use an ion effect to collect extremely small dust particles. These large-surface pleated filters have a high dust collecting performance. In addition to its long replacement cycle, the eco filter can be washed with water*4 for repeated use, further increasing its ecological performance. The Eco Filter can also be removed through the top panel of the projector, enabling filter replacement on ceiling-mounted projectors without having to detach the projector from its mounting bracket
- The Horizontal / Vertical Lens Shift Function and a Variety of Lenses
- Both zooming and focusing can be done by remote control. The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function assures convenience and versatility during installation. You can also choose from a wide variety of lenses, from short or long focus zoom lenses to a fixed focus lens for rear projection. This makes it possible to install the projector in a variety of locations
- Lens-Centered Design
- A lens-centered, symmetrical design provides ease of installation, eliminating the need for any special considerations when planning the installation site
- Flexible Installation
- The projector can be rotated 360° vertically for flexible installation. This allows projection from directly above or below, for exciting visual possibilities in art galleries, theaters and showrooms
- Corner Keystone Correction Enables Angled Projection
- All you need to do is designate four points as the corners of the projected image, and this function automatically carries out horizontal and vertical keystone correction
- Mechanical Shutter for a Total Screen Blackout
- The mechanical shutter lets you mechanically block the light to completely blackout the screen, and prevents light leakage from the lens. When closing the shutter, the projection image gradually fades out, then gradually fades in when opening, which provides more attractive stage effects
- Effective Theft Prevention with the Startup Logo
- You can change the default Panasonic logo to any logo you want, such as your company’s logo for example
- A Remote Control ID
- Projector identification system for remote control allocation of up to 64 projectors allows simultaneous or individual control when multiple projectors are used
- Easy Remote Control and Operation
- A Web browser on a computer connected through a wired LAN system lets you remotely operate projectors and check their status. An e-mail messaging function can also notify you when a lamp needs replacement, and indicate the overall projector status. In addition, multi projector monitoring and control software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC. The wired LAN terminal is compatible with PJLink (Class1), an open protocol that is used by many manufacturers, to enable integrated control of systems that contain different brands of projectors
- Top-Panel Lamp Replacement Simplifies Maintenance
- The lamp can be reached through the top panel for easy replacement. This eliminates the need to detach the projector from its mounting bracket in ceiling-mounted applications and greatly simplifies maintenance
- Multi-Screen Support System Seamlessly Connects Multiple Screens
- Edge blending: The edges of adjacent screens can be blended and their luminance controlled.
- Color matching: This function corrects for slight variations in the color reproduction range of individual projectors
- Versatile Interfaces, Illuminated Terminals and Control Panel
- The wide-ranging terminals include two sets of RGB inputs, an HDMI input, and a DVI-D input. Mounting the optional interface board (ET-MD16SD1) also accommodates HD / SD-SDI signal input. The terminal connection area is LED illuminated, and a backlight is provided for the control panel buttons, ensuring smooth and easy operation in the dark