PT-DW830UK 1-Chip 8,500 LM DLP Projector with Lens
Our innovative dual-lamp system, with its new lamp, helps to make this body compact while providing 8,500lm of brightness, with 220-240V AC operation. When in ‘Lamp Relay’ mode, the system also eliminates any interruptions if a lamp should fail and enables 24/7 projection.
Panasonic’s dynamic RGB booster also achieves high image quality alongside excellent colour reproduction and brightness. Similarly, a Detail Clarity Processor 3 brings further depth and clarity to details.
The projector’s Dynamic Iris feature uses a scene-linking aperture mechanism to achieve a remarkable 10,000:1 contrast without lowering its high brightness. This helps to reproduce deeper, richer blacks, and provides images with more detailed textures.
In terms of maintenance and reliability, a dust-resistant optical block prevents dust entry to maintain image quality and a new cooling mechanism, featuring a heat-dissipating block that includes a heat pipe, reduces wear and tear on the device. Combined with a lamp replacement cycle of up to 3,000 hours, the projector delivers reduced ownership and maintenance costs.
For enhanced system integration, DIGITAL LINK compatibility allows HDMI, uncompressed video, audio and control signals to be delivered via a single LAN cable.
- 3D color management system
- Full 10-bit image processing
- Progressive cinema scan (3:2 pull down)
- Dynamic sharpness control
- Digital noise reduction
- IP conversion
- AI scene control
- 2:2 pull down mode
- sRGB compatibility
- The optical block, the heart of the projector, is hermetically sealed to resist the effects of dust and other particles in the air, making it possible to remove the air filters for optics, and contributes to low TCO. A heat-pipe cooling system aids in dissipating heat, resulting in less stress on critical components.
- The lamp can be replaced from the rear making it easy to replace a lamp unit while the projector is still in the mounting bracket or dual stacked.
- Multi-Screen Support System allows using multiple screens put together. Edge Blending technology ensures the screens connect seamlessly, and their luminance is controlled. Color Matching corrects for slight variations in the color reproduction range of individual projectors. The Multi-Screen Processor allows you to project large, multi-screen images without additional equipment. Up to 100 units, in a 10 x 10 configuration, can be edge-blended at a time.
- Multi-Unit Brightness Control function automatically corrects the brightness fluctuations that occur over time in the individual projectors of a multi-screen system. Up to eight projectors can be controlled by connecting to each other via a hub, and this can be increased to a maximum of 2,048 projectors by using “Multi Projector Monitoring & Control Software.”
- The projector is compatible with both passive and active 3D projection systems. It combines with either a separate, external 100/120/144 Hz drive with IR emitter and active shutter glasses, or an active filter and passive glasses, for viewing 3D images.
- The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical lens shift function can be easily adjusted with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360° vertically, to accommodate various installation conditions. The lens-centered design contributes to easy installation. Several lenses, serving different applications, are available separately.
- No halogenated flame retardants are used in the cabinet
- Lead-free solder is used to mount components to the printed circuit boards
- Stand-by power consumption of only 0.3 W
- Auto Power Save activates standby mode when no signal is input
- RoHS compliant