BS500-C Multi-media Fingerprint Time Attendance Terminal
BS500-C is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for Time & Attendance applications, offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. The BS500-C features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and BIO high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The 3 inch TFT can display more information vividly, including fingerprint image quality and verification result etc. TCP/IP communication is standard and make sure the data transmission between terminal and PC can be easily done within several seconds.
- Color TFT screen with GUI Interface for ease of use.
- BIO Optical Sensor.
- 1 touch a-second user recognition.
- Stores 3,000 templates and 100,000 transactions.
- Reads Fingerprint and/or PINs.
- Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader.
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports.
- Multi Language Support
- Built in bell scheduling
- Real-time 1-touch data export 3rd party hosted & non-hosted applications
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers.
- Fingerprint Capasity : 3000 templates
- Transaction Capasity: 100,000
- Hardware platform: BIO510
- Sensor: BIO Optical Sensor
- Algorithm Version: BIO vx10.0
- Communications: RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-host
- Standard Functions: Workcode, SMS, DLST, Scheduled-bell, Self-service
- Query, Automatic status switch
- Optional functions: ID/Mifare/HID, webserver, printer, 9 digit user ID
- Display: 3 inches TFT Screen
- Power Supply: 5V DC 2A
- Operating Temperature: 0˚C – 40˚C
- Operatig Humidity: 20% – 80%
- Dimension: 196.5 x 138.5 x 59mm
- Net weight: 1.05kg
Notes：The black is standard function, the red is optional, the green is custom-made.